Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More to say...

I guess I have more to say today. I was reading Kelly Rae's past blogs...still wondering what she is writing her book about, and knowing we have alot in common....and I came across this quote:

"We cannot tell the precise moment when a friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is that last one drop that makes it run over. So in a series of kindness there is that last one drop that makes the heart run over." unknown

Kelly was talking about girlfriends, and it reminded me of my lunch with Randy last week.



We went to Zupa's and I had their wonderful Lobster Bisque. I was talking to Randy about girlfriends, and how I wanted to have some gals with common interests I could go to lunch with. My kids are finally big enough I can reclaim some freedom. So Randy said he hoped he was a good surrogate girlfriend today. It was funny.

We've always had so much in common, I haven't had a lot of girlfriends--I just wanted to hang with my hubby. I still am crazy about him, but I'm also sensing a need to connect with women as well. I'm hoping to make some artist friends--we can talk about creating stuff. In the mean time, blogs are way fun, and I love my Internet buddies.

aj

No comments: