Monday, February 25, 2008

California Dreamin'....

Did you know in California there are real life Strawberry Fields? And yes, Randy started singing like a Beatle as soon as I mentioned them. They go on for miles! So beautiful.

Did you also know that Autopia at Disneyland (that we all call Auto-topia) makes little boys very happy?


And really big roller coasters make mom feel young--and give dads a heart attack:


And that little boys like leaving their mark, even if it involves licking the handrails at the Peter Pan ride? Yes, I stopped him, but I had to snap that picture first!


Hope all is well with you!

Apryl

1 comment:

Mr. Egg said...

Jasen has the right idea! I left my mark by licking all of the Peter Pan Posts in Disney World. Next time we will have to drink the water from "It's a small world after all."