Friday, January 18, 2008

Musings and Bucket Lists


First, I'm loving this new 3 column format. You can learn how to do it here.

Next, I'm proud to report that Hurricane Apryl is over, and my art room is now nice and tidy. I'll have to show pics of my new table--it's way cool, and gave me more space--and that made the cleaning easier. And getting rid of a box of stuff to give to the thrift store helped as well.

Tonight we went out to Macaroni Grill, which is great, but I think I'm finally getting my fill. I just discovered Carrabba's--so that's my preference these days. Then after a bit of a run around, we ended up going to see The Bucket List--missing the first 10 minutes. So, Jenna will have to fill me in. What a great show! It's definitely on my list of enjoyable, vibration raising shows.

Sore throats are not fun. I hardly ever get sick--so really, I can't complain about a yearly sore throat--but, they hurt.

No comments: