Wednesday, May 06, 2009

More Food Stuff...

Do you ever shop for a bunch of recipes, come home with a ton of groceries, get them all put away, and then wonder what's for dinner? Or "What was I going to make again?" I didn't want that to happen, so I armed myself with my camera. Pictures say a lot to me!


We did the Eggplant Parmesan...the kids loved it. No, we didn't add pickles. (how'd they get in this photo?)



This was for some Raspberry muffins from Marie's recipes I mentioned last post. Very tasty.


This was the best for coming home ready with a snack. Fuji apples are my favorite, and this caramel is the best!


We did a whole oven-fried tofu meal with lots of goodies from Marie. The family all like this one as well. I didn't know which Tony seasoning to buy, so we grabbed both. That's an English Cucumber up front.


And for a yummy smoothie.

Hmmm....I need to head to the kitchen find some more goodies. I think we have the caramel...but not apples. How did I manage that with the kids? Hiding the caramel, of course. Should have hid me some apples too! =)

1 comment:

M.E. Greene said...

Hee hee... It's the Tony's Creole seasoning. I didn't realize there was more than one kind or I would have been specific. :) Looks like you are armed for fabulous gourmet foods! (And yes, I've totally had that experience of shopping for groceries and then forgetting what there is to make for dinner). It helps me to keep my menu taped to the fridge so that I can just look at it and see my options (because I shop according to menus usually).