Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cardigan finished...baby not....



Hmph.....well, it wasn't supposed to fit me when I was pregnant, so all I can say is anyone trying to make this cardigan....use the smallest size! I picked my normal size and it was huge, but still...not bad for a first real project. I actually might knit this one again sometime, once I learn how to alter patterns better and have a better idea for how big something might turn out.

So, this is me 6 months pregnant. 3 to go. Phew....I need to take this thing off. Is it hot everywhere these days, or is it just me?

Well, that's it...no real news. Happily I'm doing better these days, and not on bed rest so much. See how happy this makes me? Okay...off to knit something else I for sure can't wear while I'm pregnant. (I don't have the patience to knit something that will only last a couple more months.)

No comments: