Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ah...Blessed Speed....


We finally got an Internet connection speed that can keep up with me--well, almost. But it's awesome. And with the wireless filling our whole home, I can sit anywhere. For instance, right now I'm sitting with the fam watching 10,000 B.C. (well, the ClearPlay version--I hate violence). That Saber Tooth Tiger is awesome! And the Mammoths. Anyway...we were without this caliber of Internet for quite some time, and now it feels like heaven. Nothing really messes up my flow like w a i t i n g....for....SSSSSS LLLLLLL OOOOOOO WWWWW pages. Uck! Those days are over!

1 comment:

rachel said...

congrats on the upgrade! I don't have your new address for my Christmas card list...and I also need to get an email address from you! Thanks! rachelegbert@gmail.com