Sunday, October 05, 2008

The only thing this picture is missing is...


Well, ME of course. And I can't tell if this one has tan leather seats or not--because I'd like those as well. They only seat 4--darn--but they are so cute! I would have never thought in a million years I'd get a bug, after my boyfriends-with-bugs that breakdown history. But I love the new version. So this counts as an entirely different car, in my opinion. Ideal, would be the brand new covertibles. But--26 grand. Ouch. But the standards are great, too! I'd like a pretty green one with tan leather interior, in great shape, and under 50,000 miles--for under $6,000--or whatever makes my payment around $130/month. Do you doubt me? I've already seen them in blue and silver, fitting the bill. There's bound to be a cute green one out there!

The Gecko Green metallics are pretty nice as well. You can see them here.

No comments: