Thursday, August 28, 2008

What are you passionate about?


Sometimes reconnecting with your passion can be as simple as thinking about things that put a smile on your face. I took a moment today and reminded myself what I am passionate about. Here you go...

Things I like

  • Happy children
  • Justin running up and down the halls lost in a fantasy game in his head
  • Carrot Butter Crostini from Sage's Cafe in Salt Lake
  • Late night talks with dear friends
  • People being goofy and enjoying themselves
  • Granite countertops
  • Clear spaces
  • Chi Machines and the energy flow right when the machine stops
  • Animated, passionate people
  • Loving people and their kindness
  • The golden clown music box Trina gave me
  • Tank tops
  • Tan skin
  • A cookie shop called "Smart Cookies"
  • My children's enthusiasm about just about anything
  • Fun surprises
  • Kissing a sleeping child goodnight and the way they look like angels
  • Beauty in any form
  • People changing their lives for the better
  • Synchronicity
  • Angel Cards
  • Water fights with the Egberts
  • Family parties
  • Brothers who are always there for me
  • Sisters who inspire me
  • French night--especially when blueberry scones and feta pretzels are involved
  • Solutions
  • Miracles
  • Blessings
  • Sunsets
  • Rainbows, especially the one I saw just as I got the key to our new house
  • Recognizing God in my life
  • Playing, playing, playing
  • Children getting older and feeling less fragile
  • Newborn babies
  • The light in people's eyes
  • Frosted sugar cookies, in the shape of a butterfly
  • Funny jokes
  • Children's bright eyes and enthusiasm
  • People doing what they love and letting their divinity shine through
  • Intuition
  • Feeling Peace
  • Aura computers
  • Almond Vanilla Biscotti
  • Being Fit and Strong
  • Catching glimpses of my real self
  • Writing
  • Sculpting--love, love sculpting
  • Creating something that wasn't there yesterday
  • Letters from Mom & John
  • Aunts
  • Grandparents
  • Courage
  • Success
  • Passion & Romance--big time!
  • This poster:

1 comment:

M.E. Greene said...

That poster is a bad influence on me. It's DEFINITELY passion at it's finest! I love it! That's about the sexiest thing I've ever seen- holy cow. I love seeing your list of things you love and are passionate about. What a good thing to take notice! Love ya- Marie