Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Relocating???

Two weeks ago I set the intention I wanted a new house and it was time to move. I did some EFT on the matter, and then set about on Craig's list to find a home. And now, after an amazing scramble of a move--here I am, sitting in my new home, writing my first blog post. God is amazing--the Universe is AMAZING--and I am in utter gratitude. One of the things that touched me most was the outpouring of help from friends and family. THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your help. I have such an awesome family! And hey, we even got to witness a miracle wallet story as well.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

2 comments:

Duncan said...

Where did you move to?

M.E. Greene said...

And a beautiful new home it is, too! Way to go!!! It's amazing how swiftly things fall into place when you're in the flow.