Sunday, May 02, 2010

Yay for Flowies (a.k.a. Hey Jenna! A solution for non-hat heads!)

Hats and I do not get along.  I love hats...but they don't love me.  Dorkarama.

But, I just knitted this awesome little headband (band pattern I made up, and flower crochets from a pattern I got at Piper's in Sugar House).  And it's actually CUTE.  Like, when it's ON ME.  Rather than just laying on my dresser.  Hats could never pull this off.

It does help to pull some hair out to go over the band (not out of your head...just out from behind the band), but, hey, that's HAT GOOD enough for me!

Check out the Before and After....

 
Can it really be?

It's a HAT MIRACLE!


And, here's a hat oldie but goodie.  Jordan tries out cousin Colin's hat for size.  Wow...he was so tiny!

4 comments:

Duncan said...

Love it! Very cute!

Mrs. Egg said...

That is so FREAKING cute! I want one. I will pay u!! love it!
and love you!
Jenna

M.E. Greene said...

A hat miracle, indeed! That is darling!

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Coming form another non hat head - I love the head band!!